FALL FLORALS

Happy Sunday, Everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I wore this outfit on a recent trip to Getty Villa in Malibu, one of my favorite places to visit on a nice, sunny day. I've been to the Getty Villa a few times before, but it never seizes to amaze me in the most wonderful way! If you are in LA or thinking of visiting, I suggest you check it out. I am back in my uniform, wearing jeans, heels and a leather jacket.
Don't really know what it is about it, but I always gravitate towards this particular combination when the weather starts getting a bit more chilly. How about you guys, what is your Fall go-to outfit?













Joie Kaylie leather jacket in caviar { also here & here } | Yosi Samra Ezra colorblock toteSergio Rossi stiletto suede pumps { in cobalt here } | Finders Keepers Speak Now jeans | Beaded sleeve top - old { similar here & here } | Emporio Armani chronograph watch { in silver here } | Tiffany Chou Nalu wave ring & Ilikai surface of the sea ring  | Samantha Wills tiger cuff - sold out { similar here } | Rose gold bracelets - old { very pretty other options here, here, here, here & here

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment